Wednesday, February 2, 2011

So Many Challenges, So Little time!

Today's Images were coloured for many reasons!
1) I'm home sick!
2) I'm bored
3) I love to colour!
So I coloured this image for a kraftin kimmie challenge, for the Reduce, Reuse and Recycle...the item I used was the cream coloured cardstock to the left hand side of the card, this was some packaging on a stamp set I bought, It works perfectly! don't ya think! The first image is SnowWhite, What do you think of her dress? I kinda did my own thing, I gave her a sexy back look....if you look at the orginal image, the dress is colouring up the back! I kinda like this look!

This is can you guess? o.k. It's little Red Riding Hood! Again another fun Kraftin Kimmie Stamp!
I really do need some new images, I would love to know what images you love to colour....let me know your fav's!



No comments: