Thursday, February 19, 2009

BUSY WEEKEND

My poor Scrapbook world is going to have to take a backseat to my life this weekend, we are heading to a Ringette Tournement from Friday thru to Sunday, I'm hoping Sunday afternoon to be on my way home to then Relax, as much fun as these tournments are they are also very tiring for everyone involved, so when I get back I'll be jumping right back into things..... The last thing on my agenda today is to post my dailies at WeScrap, go check out there site and see if you can find my threads...come back here today and post your answers to be put into a draw for a prize! 

2 comments:

Anne Marie said...

Hey Michelle here is my answer:

I just store them in a yogurt container I altered and also in a 4pack cooler box I altered.

Hope you have a fabulous weekend!!!!

Anne Marie said...

Here is another one:

Well I do take a multi vitamin everyday now and thats about the extent of my diet!!!
BUT.... now that I have turned 40 I think all of my clothes have suddenly shrunk????? I have no idea what happen???

A couple of years ago I started to put on weight so I cut down on bread, pasta etc. I lost alot of weight just doing that. I just actually started that today again. Hope it is as easy now.